Wednesday, August 15

Blog Tour: His Unexpected Family by Robyn Thomas

His Unexpected Family
Robyn Thomas

Publication Date: July 2012
Published By: Entangled - Indulgence Imprint
Genre: Contemporary
Length: 217 Pages

Photobucket
From Goodreads:
Sometimes you have to take the leap… again.

Newly widowed with a new baby, Ren Jamieson is putting her life back together after her thrill-seeking husband’s death. But when she’s called to show a high-end property to a prospective client–a commission she desperately needs–she meets a man who makes her pulse pound like nothing she’s ever known…

Cole Matthews is more than he seems. Real estate is only part of the reason he’s in Australia–the other is to see Ren, and make amends somehow for the life lost. The last thing Cole expects is a woman whose humor, sweetness, and sexiness give him a rush greater than any he’s ever experienced...

Torn between her growing feelings for Cole and the risks of loving yet another adventurer, Ren will have to choose between keeping her feet on the ground… and taking the most dangerous leap of her life.

I'm so happy to be on the blog tour for this title. As most people know I am a huge fan of Entangled titles so I am so happy to share the word about this new Indulgence book from Entangled

*To Read my review go HERE

Now please give a big warm welcome to Robyn Thomas on the blog today.


Hi Robyn
Thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to be here at K-Books today.

I’m thrilled to be here today, Kayleigh. Thanks for inviting me to stop by.

Your debut novel recently got published. Are you excited about it being released into the world?

I’m incredibly excited to be sharing Ren and Cole with the world. It’s a dream come true.

It’s a contemporary romance novel. What made you decide to write in this genre?

I read a variety of romance novels including contemporary, historical and romantic suspense, and always hoped I’d get a chance to write a book one day. The first idea that leapt to the forefront of my mind and demanded to be written was a contemporary romance so I went with it, and I’ve never looked back.  

Well I for one am a huge fan of Contemporary books and I cannot wait to read it.  Are there any real life influences that you included while writing the book?

Thanks, I’m a fan of contemporaries too.

I have a bit of a thing for moving on after grieving and often incorporate that theme in my writing. The only other real life influences in this book are background ones. The idea for the menacing sculptures sprang from a display of masks that I once had to back away from at a gallery. My hubby and I love architecture and there was a time when an underground house topped his wish list. No more, though. Phew!

Were there any characters that you had more fun developing and writing than others?

Ren and Cole were both fun to write, and aside from Charlotte, they rarely shared the page with anyone else.  Writing a heroine who had the kind of strength and courage an adventurer would admire was an interesting challenge, and I missed Ren and Cole when I’d finished writing their story.

What else can we expect from you in the future?

I have two more Indulgences contracted. Wish Upon A Star (working title) is scheduled for December and tells the story of an Aussie chef who finds herself famously engaged to one of the world’s most recognisable men, British rock star, Jake Olsen. From one day to the next he goes from being a stranger to living in her house as her fiancĂ©, and the world’s press is camped out on the lawn waiting to see what will happen next. 

I also have another Indulgence, Anything Goes, scheduled for March 2013. 


Thank you for being on K-Books today.

I’ve enjoyed being here today. Thanks for hosting me.

 
About Robyn Thomas

Robyn is a cheesecake connoisseur, caffeine addict, and mother of two boys. Happily married, she lives in Melbourne, Australia. Writing romance helps her balance the effects of living in an all-male household. Robyn loves movies, art glass and browsing in quirky gift shops.


His Unexpected Family can be purchased from Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

Wanna read?
Well here is a chance for you to win a e-copy from Entangled Publishing.

You're shopping online and there are NO romances you haven't read. *pauses for gasps of horror! Will you choose another genre, re-read a favourite, or pop back a bit later and hope new romances have become available?

Leave your answer along with your email address to be in with a chance to win a e-copy of His Unexpected Family.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I would look for a good mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LS,
    You won the giveaway for an e-copy of this book can you please email me k-books@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment