Monday, August 27

Blog Update: Comments

Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you all know I have changed the way people can comment. I know a lot of people who use wordpress find it difficult to leave comments on blogger blogs and recently I have found I cannot reply to any comments.

So I decided to change the way people comment on the blog. I have now installed Disqus on the blog so people can comment through that. I am hoping that this will improve the way we can interact more with the followers.

So if you left a comment previously I don't think it will be showing up on the blog anymore because of this change.
If you have entered a giveaway where one of the entries was to comment you don't need to comment again. I know you guys did do it.

I hope this will work better then the original blogger comment form. Please let me know if you have any problems. My email is on the sidebar.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Yea I just went and clicked the import button so hopefully they'll show up soon. Thanks so much for you help xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it works for me at least ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to do the same thing Kay... because the blogger system just wasn't working for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know I'm not the only one. And I have got all my old comments imported as well so Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disqus has an option in there that will allow you to import your old blogger comments into their system. They are supposed to take about 24 hours to fully show up. It's under Tools>Import

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I will check it out. I have never really used Disqus before so I'll give it a go. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just installed it on my blog as well and I spotted that. It took my blog about an hour for them to show up and then another 30minutes for my layout to start recognizing Disqus properly with the comments and all. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment