Friday, August 17

Review: Seducing Cinderella

Seducing Cinderella
Gina L Maxwell

Publication Date: July 20, 2012
Date Read: August 14, 2012
Published By: Entangled Publishing - Brazen Imprint
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Source: Review Copy from Entangled Publishing
Format: E-Book

Photobucket

From Goodreads:
Mixed martial arts fighter Reid Andrews’s chance to reclaim his title as light heavyweight champ is shattered when he’s injured only months before the rematch. To make sure he’s healed in time, his trainer sends him to recuperate under a professional’s care—Reid’s best friend’s little sister, all grown up.

Disorganized and bookish Lucie Miller needs some professional help of her own. She’d do anything to catch the eye of a doctor she’s crushed on for years, so when Reid offers seduction lessons in exchange for 24/7 conditioning for the biggest fight of his career, Lucie jumps at the chance.

Soon Reid finds him himself in the fight of his life...winning Lucie's heart before she gives it to someone else.
"My heart's just not in it anymore." His eyes searched hers as though hoping to see that she understood, but she wasn't sure she did.
"Then where is it?"
"With you, Lucie. My heart is with you." 

Is it hot in here or is it me? No it is Entangled's new imprint Brazen. And when I say it's hot I mean it is... HAWT!
This is the first book from the Brazen imprint I have read and I am left speechless. This book was amazing and did I mention hot? I did...? Oh well that's because it is!

Lucie has been pining for her collegue for years, but he never notices her. So when her brother's best friend, the beautiful but dangerous Reid promises to show her how to catch his eye, neither are expecting to start feeling something for each other. Will Lucie follow the doctor that she's been trying to get for years or follow her heart to Reid? And will Reid be able to win Lucie's affections before she gives them to someone else?

I instantly wanted to read this book from the moment I heard the title. I mean come on Seducing Cinderella who wouldn't want to read that? I was instantly captured right from the very first page. I was completely enthralled by the story of Lucie and Reid and completely fell in love with the two of them together. This is one of them books where you just cannot stop reading until they end up together because they are so cute together they have to be together... they just have to!

Lucie is my kinda girl! I love her. She loved to read, she doesn't believe in herself and thinks that she is just plain. The story of every real-life girl and I loved that. There are so many books out there where the characters are all glamourous and gorgeous all the time. Not Lucie, she has her hair all over the place, wears un-flattering clothes and glasses... story of my life! I loved that she was portrayed as just a normal girl and to me it made me empathise with the character a whole lot more.

Reid... Oh. My. God! He is amazing! The guy every girl will fall for. He is drop-dead-gorgeous, mysterious, dangerous, tattooed (HELL YES!) and the sweetest guy ever!! He definitely has the bad-boy image down but the more you read the more you find out that there is so much more to him and he is just super sweet and there is a whole other loving side to him as well. It's official... I'm in love with yet another book boy! Yes I know, I'm in love with a lot of book boys but Reid is amazing so he is my current book boyfriend.

I loved this story. It has everything. It has heart-stopping romance that will make you swoon, and maybe even drool a little bit. It has action, in the form of Reid's Martial Arts background and it has some super hawt scenes... really could you ask for anything else?
A must read!

"Lucie Marie Maris... I am completely and utterly in love with you. And as God as my witness - no matter how long it takes - someday I will be worthy enough to be your husband, because I can't bare the thought of living without you."

Now wanna win a copy of the book?
Just fill in the following Rafflecopter form

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Photobucket
 Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Great review. The story seems sizzling and interesting :)

    Maycee (Child Custody)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment