Tuesday, September 4

Review: Wrong Bed, Right Guy

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone #1)
Katee Robert

Published By: Entangled Publishing - Brazen Imprint
Publication Date: July 20, 2012
Date Read: August 29, 2012
Genre: Adult - Contemporary Romance
Source: Review Copy from Entangled Publishing
Format: E-Book
Photobucket
From Goodreads:
Seducing Mr. Wrong has never felt so right...

Prim and proper art gallery coordinator Elle Walser is no good at seducing men. Heck, she’s been throwing hints at her boss for months, but he’s completely clueless. Desperate to escape her mother’s matchmaking efforts, she comes up with a plan—buy some lingerie and climb into her boss’s bed. The plan goes brilliantly…until she accidentally seduces a sexy stranger instead.

Bad boy nightclub mogul Gabe Schultz just had the best almost-sex of his life. Too bad the smoking hot blonde thought he was his brother and bolted before he could finish what they started. Though her holier-than-thou attitude puts a serious damper on his mood, Gabe’s never been one to give up on something he wants. And he wants Elle. But does a man who lives on the dark side really have a chance with a proper lady?
"I care about you. Hell woman, I'm falling for you, hard and fast, and I don't even know which way is up anymore."

Wow! This is the second book from Entangled's Brazen imprint that I have read and reviewed and have loved both of them so much. If there was one word to describe this new imprint of books from Entangled Publishing I would have to say HAWT! Yeah not just hot but HAWT! the caps, W and exclamation point are soooo needed! If you plan to pick these books up make sure you have something close to fan yourself with because you are so going to need it.

Elle is sick of her mother setting her up with 'appropriate' men. Appropriate equals boring and people she cannot stand to be in the same room as her. In her own attempt to match herself with someone she likes well enough and someone her mother would approve of she decided to try her hand at seducing her boss Nathan. But things go wrong, the man she has almost-sex with isn't Nathan. Suddenly she finds herself being swept away by Gabe, Nathen's sexier-than-hell brother and the guy who should be oh so wrong for her. But could something oh-so-wrong turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to her?

I fell head over heels in love with this book. Katee's writing style completely sucks you in right from the start and I could not stop reading. Right from the start you are captured right into the action and the relationships between these characters. I just could not stop reading and read the whole book in one sitting.

Elle is such an awesome heroine. She is the character everyone can relate too. She has been hurt and finds it difficult to trust. Any girl can sympathise with that I am sure. Enter Gabe. Man that guy is hot! I seriously wanted to shake Elle sometimes because she was always fighting him. If a guy like Gabe took an interest in me puh-lease I'd be right there! I'd probably attack the guy and scare him off. As soon as she saw his tattoos *droooooolllll* I was sold. Oh yes... I am a big tattoo fan so yeah Gabe is soooo my kinda guy. He is amazing and I adore him. If any girl reads this book and doesn't fall in love with Gabe... well there is just something wrong with you in the head because he is perfect, caring, sweet and soooo HAWT!

This is such a fantastic contemporary novel. If you love a good love story and am a hopeless romantic like me but still love a book with a bit of spice this is definitely one for you. This is a fantastic book and I am so excited that it's the first in a series. I can't wait to read more from this author. I am definitely a fan!

"You made me want things I've never allowed myself to want before, and you've made me happier than I've been in years. I'm sorry, babe, really sorry. Please forgive me. I just found you, I don't want to lose you."

Photobucket

Now wanna win an e-copy?
Yeah? Well DUH of course you do... this book is total awesomesauce!

Just fill in the rafflecopter form.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment