Sunday, September 30

Showcase Sunday (#22)

Photobucket



Swaps/Gifted:

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The Gathering Dark (Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Beta (Annex #1) by Rachel Cohn*

Bought:

My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (Sixteenth Century #1) by Rachel Harris

For Review:

Devils' Bargain (Red Letter Days #1) by Rachel Caine**
Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows #1) by Yelena Black***
Emailing Allie by Julia Lawson****
Touch of Death (Touch of Death #1) by Kelly Hashaway*****

And I also got some awesome swag.





Spencer Hill Press Bookmarks and Finn Finnegan tattoos*****
The One Bookmarks******
E-Books:

For Review:

All The Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen*******
Conjure (The Hoodoo Apprentice #1) by Lea Nolan*******
Contract For Marriage by Barbara DeLeo*******
Wild Encounter by Nikki Logan*******
Losing It by Cora Carmack********
The Rise (Alexa Montgomery #3) by HD Gordon*********
The Star Dwellers (Dwellers #2) by David Estes**********

Thanks To:

* Kimberly Ann Miller
** MiraINK Publishing
*** Bloomsbury UK Publishing
**** Mida Publishing
***** Spencer Hill Press
****** Heather Self
******* Entangled Publishing
******** Cora Carmack and YA Sisterhood
********* ShareARead
********** David Estes

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Keep meaning to check out Jay Asher's books--they look good. Let me know what you think of All the Broken Pieces. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how pretty the Super Sweet is as a book! Great haul.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet is soooo beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous my copy of Touch of Death hasnt arrived :(
    Fab Haul

    Check Out Our Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Gone! I've read the first three books in that series. Blood Magic's been sitting on my shelf forever, I really need to read it. I'm reading My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century right now, I'm hoping to get through it before I have to send it back! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment