Sunday, September 9

Sunday Showcase (#19)

Photobucket


No Vlog this week as I only got 3 books.

Books:


Gone (Gone #1) by Michael Grant - Gifted*
Minion (Vampire Huntress Legend #1) by LA Banks - Gifted**
Blood Magic (The Blood Journals #1) by Tessa Gratton - Gifted***

A massive thank you to Daphne from Winged Reviews who got me Gone when she went to a signing so it is signed =D


E-Books:



Sugar Rush by Rachel Astor - For Review****
Three River Ranch by Roxanne Snopek - For Review****
Under The Moon (Goddess Rising #1) by Natalie J. Damschroder - For Review****
Toxic (Denezen #2) by Jus Accardo - For Review**** (Review HERE)
Bloodspell (Bloodspell #1) - Bought

Thanks To:

* Daphne @ Winged Reviews
** My Awesome Co-blogger Lolita
*** Siobhan @ Totally Bookalicious
**** Entangled Publishing

Photobucket
Books:

Photobucket

Kitty Takes a Holiday (Kitty Norville #2) by Carrie Vaughn *
Too Hot Too touch (Rising start chef #1) by Louisa Edwards **
 Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi ***
The Moon Dwellers (Dwellers #1) by David Ester- Signed copy! ****

E-books:



Botanicaust by Tam Linsey
Toxic (Denazen #2) by Jus Accardo- for review *****
True of Blood (Witch Fairy #1) by Bonnie Lamer
Born in Flames by Candace Knoebel - for review *****
Word and Breath (Wordless Chronicles #1) by Susannah Noel- for review ******
Bewitched (Heven and Hell #1.5) by Cambria Hebert- for review *******

Thanks to:

* Anna
** Jen @ At Random
*** Alison @ WingedReviews
**** David Estes
***** Entangled Publishing
***** Candace Knoebel
****** Susannah Noel
******* Cambria Hebert

2 comments:

  1. I loved Gone! I hope you enjoy everything =D


    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really want to get to Toxic but I'm sooooooo busy right now. I'm glad you got it and I know you enjoyed it!

    Valeire
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment