Wednesday, September 12

Waiting On Wednesday (#6)


Triangles
Kimberly Ann Miller

Due For Release: June 18, 2013
Published By: Spencer Hill Press

From Goodreads:
A cruise ship. A beautiful island. Two sexy guys. What could possibly go wrong?

In the Bermuda Triangle—a lot.

Hoping to leave behind the reminders of her crappy life--her father's death years ago, her mother's medical problems, and the loser who’s practically stalking her--seventeen-year-old Autumn Taylor hops on a ship with her sister for a little distraction. When she wakes up in the Bermuda Triangle, she fears she's gone nuts for more than one reason: that loser’s suddenly claiming they're a happy couple... a hot guy is wrapping his arms around her and saying "Happy Anniversary"... and suddenly, she’s full of bruises, losing her hair, and getting IV medication. Autumn visits the ship's doctor, hoping for a pill or a shot to make the craziness go away. Instead, she's warned that these "alternate realities" could become permanent.

She just has to ask herself one question—how the hell is she going to get out of this mess?

I am so damn excited for this book. It just sounds incredible. I haven't read anything about the Bermida Triangle so this one will be a whole new unique concept for me. I am very lucky to be on the ARC list for this book and I cannot wait until ARCs of this one start going out. I think it sounds incredible. I was sold from the first line when it said 'Two Sexy Guys' to be honest. Oh yes... I definitely cannot wait to read this one.

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the WOW, Kay! This one is really amazing, funny and original, and in this one scene I cried my eyes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This sounds crazy cool :D Nice find Kay. Not a big fan of the 2 sexy guys, I think I prefer one :p hahaha. I love how strange themes are popping up.

    Check out our WoW

    Emma @Boekenzee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. That means I am going to cry my eyes out. I cry at everything lol. I really can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Em. I did the cover reveal for it so I found it that way. I am really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds hilarious. Definitely add that to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I'm on the arc list for this one too! Read the tiny teaser on her blog and it sounds fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohh maybe we could buddy read it or something. It sounds really great doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah it definitely sounds funny. I can't wait for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really looking forward to this one, too! Can't wait for your review! Stopping by with My WOW!
    Have a great week, Gorgeous! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That one sounds fabulous! Nice pick.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! I can't wait for Triangles to come out into the world. Spencer Hill Press is helping me to make it an amazing read! Kimmy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to read it also!!! It's too long to wait till next June!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GOD YES!!!!! I was so excited for this baby, but them i got all pissed because i have to wait so damn long!!! grrr!!!!! great pick lady!!


    tara

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really can't wait to read it. It sounds so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment