Wednesday, September 26

Waiting on Wednesday (#8)


Fireblood (Fireblood #1)
Trisha Wolfe

Due For Release: October 8, 2013
Published By: Spencer Hill Press

From Goodreads:
To save a kingdom, Zara must choose between a prince who could be the answer and a rising rebellion that threatens to take control.

When Zara Dane is chosen to marry Prince Sebastian Hart, son of the man who ordered her father’s capture, Zara knows she must fight to save everything she loves from ruin.

Being betrothed to the prince means a life trapped behind the towering stone walls of the Camelot-forged realm. Under the watchful eye of the prince's first knight, Sir Devlan Capra, changing her future becomes difficult.

When an unlikely rebel reveals the truth about the deadly secrets that fuel King Hart’s twisted world, Zara’s path to rescue her father becomes clouded by deception. The Rebels clear her path by forcing Zara’s hand with an ultimatum: sway Prince Sebastian to join the Rebels, convincing him of his father’s evil nature, or they will take him out.

But Zara is uncertain about a future under the Rebels’ command and where the prince’s heart truly lies. She must decide who to trust, what to believe, and what she’s truly fighting for before the king destroys all of Karm, including her heart.

There are actually no words to explain how excited I am for Fireblood. Everyone knows how much of a huge fan of Spencer Hill Press books I am. Their titles have been my WoW for the past 7 weeks I love them. BUT I had Fireblood on my TBR list before it was even revealed to BE a SHP book. I received the prequel for review from Trisha when it was an indie novella and I loved every single moment of it and from reading it was dying for it to be made into a series. And now it has AND it is being published by my favourite publisher. *happy dance*
I am so damn excited to read this book. It sounds incredible, I know it's going to be awesome and the cover is stunning! I'm very excited for it.

Photobucket




Amarok
Angela J. Townsend

Due for release: 20 November, 2012
Published by: Spencer Hill Press

From Goodreads: Emma's life has been hell since she moved from sunny California to a remote Alaskan town. Abandoned by her father and living with the guilt of causing her mother's death, she makes a desperate dash for freedom from her abusive stepfather. But when her car skids off the icy road, her planned escape leads to further captivity in a world beyond her imagining.
Dragged across the tundra by an evil mountain man and his enormous black wolf, she learns that love can be found in the most unexpected places. Amarok, as she's nicknamed the wolf, is a young man from the gold-rush era enslaved by an ancient shaman. Emma's gentle touch and kind heart win his love and devotion. When a vicious madman--trapped in bear form by the same Shaman--attacks the travelers and injures Amarok, Emma must find the strength to face her fears and free the wolf she's come to love. But that means she must face down the evil shaman, a Siberian mammoth hunter from the ice age, and he has no intention of giving up his power to her.

Yes, this time I also have chosen a title of Spencer Hill Press. I am really looking forward to this book. I love werewolf books and this one sounds like it will be really good. Also I love how the blurb and the cover both emphasize that the region where this story takes place is cold. The cover is also awesome, I like the cover model and how the wolf is seen in the background and the air of mysteriousness about it all. Luckily we don't have to wait that long anymore for this book to be released!

2 comments:

  1. these are both awesome picks and I actually have Freblood on my wishlist! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look really good!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment