Tuesday, November 6

Blog Tour: Gravity (The Taking #1) by Melissa West



Hey Guys,
I am so crazy excited about being on the blog tour for the phenomenal debut book from Melissa West, Gravity. Gravity is the first novel in The Taking series and all I can say is this is a must-read. It is not to be missed out on. I finished it yesterday and I am still just mind-blown at it's awesomeness.

Gravity (The Taking #1) by Melissa West

Published By: Entangled Teen
Publication Date: November 20, 2012
Photobucket
From Goodreads:
In the future, only one rule will matter:

Don’t. Ever. Peek.

Seventeen-year-old Ari Alexander just broke that rule and saw the last person she expected hovering above her bed — arrogant Jackson Locke, the most popular boy in her school. She expects instant execution or some kind of freak alien punishment, but instead, Jackson issues a challenge: help him, or everyone on Earth will die.

Ari knows she should report him, but everything about Jackson makes her question what she’s been taught about his kind. And against her instincts, she’s falling for him. But Ari isn’t just any girl, and Jackson wants more than her attention. She’s a military legacy who’s been trained by her father and exposed to war strategies and societal information no one can know — especially an alien spy, like Jackson. Giving Jackson the information he needs will betray her father and her country, but keeping silent will start a war.

Gravity is just such an incredible book and one of my favourite reads of 2012.
You can read my full review by clicking HERE

Now I am so excited to welcome the awesome Melissa to K-Books


Hi Melissa,
Thanks for being here on K-Books today.

This or That

Hardcopy or E-Book? It depends. I adore e-books, but if I love a book, I will almost always buy it in hardcopy. I like to flip to my favorite scenes. :)
Bookmark or Dog-Ear? Dog-ear. I always lose my bookmarks.
Book or Movie? Again, it depends. I love both.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Can I say both, swirled?
Summer or Winter? Winter. I hate, hate, hate summer.
Ice-Cream or Cake? Ice cream cake. :)
Coffee or Tea? For a hot drink, coffee. I’m not a fan of hot tea, but I love iced sweet tea.
Nice guy or bad boy? I like a mix. It’s fun when the guy comes off as a bad guy, but is actually really good.

Thank you so much for being here on K-Books with us today. Thank you!! 

Isn't she awesome?
You can pre-order Gravity on Amazon US, Amazon UK, The Book Depository and Barnes and Noble
Click the store name to be taken to Gravity Purchase Page.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment