Monday, November 26

Blog Tour: ReAwakened (Angel Creek #2)


Hey guys,
I am so excited to be on the blog tour for the phenomenal second book in the Angel Creek series, ReAwakened. This series was my series of the month in October. I just adore this series and it is one of my all time favourites. I was so lucky to betaread this for Ada and let me tell you I had virtually no feedback because this book is just perfect!

ReAwakened (Angel Creek #2)
Ada Adams

Publication Date: November 27, 2012
Date Read: November 3, 2012
Genre: YA - Paranormal - Vampires
Source: Beta-Read Copy from Ada Adams
Format: E-Book
Photobucket
From Goodreads:
Becoming a vampire guardian was Dawn Fairchild’s ticket out of the Scarlet House. Fresh off a successful mission, life in Angel Creek should have been great. But when her sort-of-maybe-boyfriend, Sebastian, disappears on a quest to help a beautiful vampire from his past, Dawn finds herself amidst a web of danger, lies, and deceit.

Joining forces with Razor, an enigmatic rebel lacking both a verbal and a physical filter, and her band of Misfits—Brooke, Sophie, Hunter, and Seth—Dawn is thrust into a race against the clock to solve the mystery surrounding brutal Born kidnappings and come to terms with the sudden discovery of her own unique powers. With time ticking away and Born vampires’ lives in jeopardy, it quickly becomes evident that someone—or something—desperately wants Dawn and is willing to shed any amount of blood to get her.

Dawn has only one chance to face her demons and overcome all obstacles standing in her way as she embarks on the biggest mission of her life—one that threatens a deadly outcome for all involved.

WOW! There are literally no words to explain just how phenomenal this book is. There is no way I thought that ReAwakened would beat ReVamped but I was completely proved wrong. Right from the first page I was sucked back into this incredible vampiric world and I couldn't put it down until I had finished the book and I was left reeling dying for more.

Dawn and the gang have finally become the Guardians of Angel Creek. After the danger and trouble they went through to get to this point they are looking forward to just having a relaxing time. But things are never easy in Angel Creek. When Born Vampires start mysteriously disappearing Dawn will do anything to find out what is happening and is determined to help in any way that she can. But will she be able to help without risking the life of hers and her teams?

I was completely and utterly sucked into this book and I just couldn't put it down. When I read the first book in this series, ReVamped, I was completely shocked and surprised. After reading a lot of vampire books I was getting a little bored with them but I just couldn't help but love this unique world that Ada had created and I just love her writing style. ReAwakened was no different. It ws just as obsessive and addictive and I just didn't care what I had to do I refused to put the book down until I was done. I just adore these characters and I couldn't possibly stop reading until I found out what was going to happen to them.

Dawn is such an amazing character. I love her, she is strong and tough and just a genuinelly amazing kick-ass character. Saying that she needed a good damn shake in this book. As much as I love her she really annoyed me a little with the keeping secrets from Sebastian. I just wanted to reach into the book and give her a shake and tell her to just tell him! I understand why she did it but it still irritated the life out of me. I do think that Dawn grew a lot as a character and that she is a stronger more confident person by the end of ReAwakened. I cannot wait to read book 3 in the series and wait to see what happens with Dawn next.

Sebastian... Oh My Lord *insert dreamy sigh here* I just love him. He is hot... and I mean HAWT!!! and he is so sweet and protective and there is nothing this guy could do that I would not find completely and utterly swoonworthy. Every Seb scene my insides just melt into a puddle! I just adore him!
What I also really loved is that we saw a lot more of Hunter and I just love him. We found out so much more about Hunter and he totally made me melt and I just adore him. We were also introducted to new character Razor and I love him. He is cheeky and a total bad boy! I think every girl will fall head over heels in love with Razor and I cannot wait to read more about him.

This book is full of so many twists and turns that will leave you gasping, unable to believe what the hell just happened. I just could not put this book down. It was phenomenal and I am left completely gobsmacked and reeling. I just need book 3 right now. I MUST find out what happens next. ReAwakened completely surpassed all my expectations and more. I was just shocked and surprised in an incredibly good way. If you want a book full of suspense, action and a dash of romance this series is not to be missed out on! A must-read.

Photobucket
And now I am incredibly excited to welcome my favourite character Sebastian.
Hey Sebastian and welcome to K-Books. Thanks for joining us today.
Thanks for having me, Kayleigh.

So first of all what did you think when you saw Dawn for the first time?
For a brief moment, I thought that she was a ghost form my past. Then she opened her mouth and raised her fists, and I was immediately proven wrong. Right away, I knew that she was someone very special. One of a kind. Even though I tried to stay away, I couldn’t fight my desire to get to know everything about her.

I really love you and Dawn together so are you finally going to admit your feelings for each other?
I love us together too. It hasn’t been an easy road so far, especially not for Dawn. I’ve had to work hard to peel away the tough protective layers she keeps around herself, but I think that she’s finally ready to let me in. I’ve also tried my best to be more open with her. I just wish she knew that I’d never let anything in the world hurt her.

Why are you always pushing her away to protect her? I get the protectiveness but do you not think she’s kind of capable of protecting herself?
My protectiveness over Dawn is an instinct I’m unable to control. I’m not proud of it—it gets me in a lot of trouble! I definitely think that she can take care of herself. She’s proven her self-reliance on more than one occasion. She’s even come to my rescue. I just can’t bear to watch her put herself in danger and do nothing, knowing that she could get hurt. I think we both need to work on protecting each other as a team, instead of always trying to take on our demons individually to spare each other.

So let’s talk about Aurora, do you think your relationship was healthy?
No, it wasn’t. For many reasons, especially considering the newest revelation about her forta. But when you’re in an unhealthy relationship, it’s hard to see how bad it is for you until you take a step back and evaluate it. Most people never do, unless something drastic happens.

Do you still love her?
I don’t. To tell you the truth, I’m still processing a lot of what happened between us. How much of it was actually real?

And finally can you give us a little sneak peak of what’s to come for you, Dawn and the rest?
Unfortunately, at this point, I think that only Ada has that power. I have my hopes and wishes, though…

Thank you so much for being here on K-Books, I love you ;)

Isn't he amazing? I am totally in love with him! Now you see... you have to read this series GO! GO! GO! 

Giveaway Time


-->
GIVEAWAY:
- 3 winners (One grand prize winner +2 small prize winners)
- One main entry per person
- Must be 13 years or older to enter
- Open Internationally
- Winners will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen
Grand Prize Winner will win the following-
PRINT COPY OF RV
PRINT COPY OF RA
RV POSTER
RA POSTER
2 RV/RA POSTCARDS
3 RV BOOKMARKS
3 RA BOOKMARKS
I <3 keychain="keychain" sebastian="sebastian" span="span">
I <3 guitar="guitar" hunter="hunter" pick="pick" span="span">
I <3 dogtag="dogtag" razor="razor" span="span">
DAWN'S NECKLACE

  a Rafflecopter giveaway


More about Ada:

“Many people sing in the shower. I write scenes in my head and act them out.”
At the age of five, Ada read her first chapter book—Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren. Ever since that moment, she developed an intense passion for stories and characters found within the pages of literature.
In her career as an actress and a writer, Ada currently spends most of her days immersed in imaginary worlds. Much like the characters she enjoys playing and writing about, Ada is a martial artist with a Black Belt in Shotokan Karate. She is also a big proponent of lifelong learning, and has attained a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (it aids in creating characters with unique quirks!) as well as a Master’s of Science in Education.
Ada strives to bring a fresh voice and perspective to fiction. She has been writing creatively for many years, and is an editor of a global fashion/literary magazine called VEUX. ReVamped is her debut novel.
She lives in Toronto, Canada, and enjoys adventurous nature hikes with her adorable puppies Cara and Oreo.


Connect with Ada:
Website: http://www.revampedbook.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ada_Adams

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/revampedbook

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5757476.Ada_Adams


Thank you for joining me on the ReAwakened Blog Tour
Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. Fun review and interview. Really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this looks amazing. Going to get the first one and start reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book sounds amazing and I love the cover

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment