I am participating in the Charade read along, I have already read Charade so I am not going to read it again, but I think it's fun to answer all the questions each week.
This week read along is hosted by the blog Some Like It Paranormal http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/
Questions for Week One of the Read AlongChapters 1-5
1. Charade begins with Heven cutting off a lot of the hair she used to hide behind. Her haircut turns out really good. Have you ever had a bad haircut? A bad dye job? Tell us about it. And SHOW PICTURES! LOL!
I have had a few bad haircuts and at a certain moment I got sick of it and just decided to let my mom cut my hair, because at least she understood how I want my hair (long and straight). I think my worst haircut was when I decided to let my hair cut short, the short hair look didn't fit me at all, it was terrible and I had to let it grow long again.
2. What do you think about Heven and Cole’s relationship?
I actually have read the whole book already, so I am not sure how far their relationship progressed by chapter 5, so to avoid accidently spoiling someone, I will not answer this question.
3. A new character is introduced in these chapters. Gemma. What are your thoughts on her? Any predictions?
I really like Gemma, she is a very different character than what we encountered so far in this book. She is really strong, but also has her soft side. I hope we keep seeing her, because I like her as a character. Also there is still so much mystery surrounding her and I want to know more about who she is.
4. There are a lot of demons running around in Charade. What do you think would be the best weapon to fight them?
I think it would work well to burn them or just slice them with a sharp sword or something like that, but you never know maybe they come back from that, so I guess burning is the better option.
5. Sam is very close with his brother and feels responsible for him. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them like?
I have a younger sister and I indeed feel sort of responsible too. We are very close and I care much about her, even though she can also be annoying at times. We can talk about almost anything.
Next week will be hosted by Christy @Love of Books http://www.christysloveofbooks.com this is where you will visit to link your posts. she will also be posting week three’s questions.
Questions for Week Two Chapters 7-13
1. Heven’s mom has a new boyfriend that Heven doesn’t really like. Have you ever disliked a boyfriend/girlfriend of family member’s significant other? Did you tell them or just try to get along?
2. Kimber is acting weird… weirder than usual. Any predictions? Have you ever known anyone like Kimber?
3. Heven is getting a new “supernatural” power. If you could have one which would you choose?
4. In this set of chapters we find out something about Cole. Were you surprised?5. Heven has someone invading her dreams. What is the s