Monday, November 5

Charade Read along week 1

Cambria Hebert 

I am participating in the Charade read along, I have already read Charade so I am not going to read it again, but I think it's fun to answer all the questions each week. 

This week read along is hosted by the blog Some Like It Paranormal http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/

Questions for Week One of the Read Along
Chapters 1-5
1. Charade begins with Heven cutting off a lot of the hair she used to hide behind. Her haircut turns out really good. Have you ever had a bad haircut? A bad dye job? Tell us about it. And SHOW PICTURES! LOL!
I have had a few bad haircuts and at a certain moment I got sick of it and just decided to let my mom cut my hair, because at least she understood how I want my hair (long and straight). I think my worst haircut was when I decided to let my hair cut short, the short hair look didn't fit me at all, it was terrible and I had to let it grow long again.

2. What do you think about Heven and Cole’s relationship?
I actually have read the whole book already, so I am not sure how far their relationship progressed by chapter 5, so to avoid accidently spoiling someone, I will not answer this question.

3. A new character is introduced in these chapters. Gemma. What are your thoughts on her? Any predictions?
I really like Gemma, she is a very different character than what we encountered so far in this book. She is really strong, but also has her soft side. I hope we keep seeing her, because I like her as a character. Also there is still so much mystery surrounding her and I want to know more about who she is.

4. There are a lot of demons running around in Charade. What do you think would be the best weapon to fight them?
 I think it would work well to burn them or just slice them with a sharp sword or something like that, but you never know maybe they come back from that, so I guess burning is the better option.

5. Sam is very close with his brother and feels responsible for him. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them like?
I have a younger sister and I indeed feel sort of responsible too. We are very close and I care much about her, even though she can also be annoying at times. We can talk about almost anything.


Next week will be hosted by Christy @Love of Books  http://www.christysloveofbooks.com  this is where you will visit to link your posts. she will also be posting week three’s questions.
Questions for Week Two  Chapters 7-13
1. Heven’s mom has a new boyfriend that Heven doesn’t really like. Have you ever disliked a boyfriend/girlfriend of family member’s significant other? Did you tell them or just try to get along?
2. Kimber is acting weird… weirder than usual. Any predictions? Have you ever known anyone like Kimber?
3. Heven is getting a new “supernatural” power. If you could have one which would you choose?
4. In this set of chapters we find out something about Cole. Were you surprised?
5. Heven has someone invading her dreams. What is the s
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. My hair is so thick my mom kept it really short until I could take care of it myself when I was 12. Then I grew it out really long. I kept it long for a long time then went short again because I wanted my hair to look like Buffy! LOL But it was so thick it didn't look very good and I had to grow it out again. I like Heven and Cole's friendship. Not sure if it will go further since she loves Sam but I might not mind. Gemma is really fun but very mysterious. I hope we get to know more about her. I think a sword is a great choice as well! I think siblings can always be annoying lol Thanks so much for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem with my hair, it is so thick that it looks terrible when it's short. My sister on the other hand has short hair and it looks nice on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica MostlyReviews5 November 2012 at 20:29

    I hate it when I ask for something specific and usually very simple in a hair salon and they do something completely else. Is it really so hard for them to understand what we are saying?
    I also adore Gemma, she is my favorite character in Charade after Heven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers this week Lola!!! Woot woot! Growing hair out is such a pain! It takes forever! So glad you are enjoying Gemma! I think everyone is which awesome! Thanks so much for joining in and cant wait til next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment