Monday, November 12

Charade Read Along week 2

Cambria Hebert 
 This week the read along is hosted by the blog Love of Books:
http://christysloveofbooks.com/

Questions read along week 2:
1. Heven’s mom has a new boyfriend that Heven doesn’t really like. Have you ever disliked a boyfriend/girlfriend of family member’s significant other? Did you tell them or just try to get along?
I always tried to get along, but there were some boyfriends of my mom I didn't like or they had annoying habits I didn't like. There was this man she was married with who smoked (I hate smoking) and as a kid I thought it was funny to make jokes about it and one time he got angry about it. There also was one of her boyfriend who didn't understand why I was a vegatarian and didn't like it, because he was a meat lover, I respected that he liked meat, but he kept making comments about me being a vegatarian. And one of her boyfriend liked to eat soup every saturday, at that time I worked at saturday and I just wanted to have a good meal instead of soup. I do like my mom's current boyfriend, he is a nice guy and he always is ready to help others.
2. Kimber is acting weird… weirder than usual. Any predictions? Have you ever known anyone like Kimber?
Again I have already read this book and bewitched, in bewitched we find out more about Kimber. I don't have known people that really resembled Kimber, but I did knew a few people who cared much about their appearance.
3. Heven is getting a new “supernatural” power. If you could have one which would you choose?
 I would love to be able to shapeshift in an animal and run in animal form to get away from my current problems. I would love having that kind of freedom and I love nature, but as a human I don't get there often because most parks and such are far away and if I can get there there are so many dogs that I get freaked out instead of enjoying my walk. That's why I would love to be able to shapeshift and it's one of the reasons I love reading about shapeshifters.
4. In this set of chapters we find out something about Cole. Were you surprised?
If I remember correctly I was really surprised when I read this part, I was afraid there would be a love triangle but luckily that didn't happen. I really like Cole.
5. Heven has someone invading her dreams. What is the wakiest or scariest dream you ever had?
I have had so many scary dreams that I am not sure which is the scariest. When I was young I had dreams about getting chased by evil men or animals. And later on I had dreams about dogs (I am terrified of dogs) and dreams where I am falling. Currently a frequent theme in my scary dreams is having to climb a high building or being on a high building (I am scared of heights).

Questions for Week Three Chapters 14-20
1. In these chapters the characters go to Italy. Where is one place you would like to travel that you haven’t been?
2. Where is your favorite place that you have traveled to?
3. Kimber betrays Heven in these chapters. Do you think that Heven should get even or just write Kimber off? What would you do?
4. Gemma and Cole seem to be attracted to each other but don’t really want to admit it. Have you ever had a crush you never told anyone about?
5. Who is your favorite character in this series so far and why?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I try my best to get along with friends boyfriends but it can be hard. I especially understand hating smoking yuck. I'm also a vegetarian and hate when people pick on it. I try to leave others alone unless they bring it up so they should leave me alone as well! I'm glad you like her current boyfriend. That is always good! I haven't read Bewitched yet but I'm looking forward to getting to know Kimber more. I have never liked her though. She seems really mean, fake, shallow, and overly jealous. Shapeshifter is an interesting choice! I might like to be a bird so I can fly but I worry someone would shoot me or another animal would eat me. LOL I love Cole! I am happy there is no love triangle and I love Sam but I also like Heven with Cole as well. But this makes it all work out. I often dream of what I am scared of as well. I have had dreams of being chased as well. I prefer happy dreams. :-D
    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fellow vegetarian! You should read bewitched after Charade, all Kimbers actions make much more sense then. I really liked her better after reading her side of the story. I don't think I would like to shapeshift into a bird because of my fear of heights, I imagine if I were to shapeshift in a bird I would stay low to the ground and that just would be weird, lol. but being able to fly sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment