Tuesday, November 27

Cover reveal of Unmasking Maya

Today I am participating in the cover reveal of Unmasking Maya by Libby Mercer. I got this book for review some time ago and have already read it. I will post my review on the release day, 15 december. Today I will show you the cover:



The cover isn't at all what I expected and I think it has a different feel than the book. So to be honest I am glad I didn't saw the cover before reading book. I do think it's funny that the female on the cover seems to be in disguise and the title contains the word unmasking. So what do you think of this cover?

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I like it! The colors are nice and bright - looks like a nice, light read. I also feel like the woman is in disguise... Looking forward to reading the book. Started Libby's other novel Fashioning A Romance a few days ago - loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The blue background really pops. And I love that the heroine has a Breakfast at Tiffany's vibe (The heroine in that story also had to "reinvent" herself.) Looking forward to reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm digging it too. Tracie, that Breakfast at Tiffany's observation is spot on. Thanks for pointing it out! And Meredith, I'm so glad you're enjoying Fashioning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabella Louise Anderson27 November 2012 at 20:22

    I like the cover a lot! I plan on starting it soon and will have my review up in January!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha Stroh Bailey27 November 2012 at 20:41

    I LOVE this cover! That blue just pops, and with the woman in disguise, well, now I have to read the book! I'm also really enjoying Fashioning a Romance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It screams FUN, FUN, FUN! You just want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also immediately thought of Breakfast at Tiffany's when I saw the cover. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cover wouldn't intrigue me. It looks like chick lit to me, not something I usually read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read an early draft of this book, and I think the cover is perfect! Very cute and sassy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, thanks so much everyone!! So exciting to get your reactions!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment