Sunday, November 4

Showcase Sunday (#26)

Photobucket





A Merry Little Christmas by Debbie Macomber*
Snowfall of Winter Lake by Susan Wiggs*
Christmas Magic by Nora Roberts*
Once Upon A Christmas by Sarah Morgan*
Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe by Fiona Harper*
Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards
Finale (Hush Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

E-Books:


Eden-South (Eden #3) by Janelle Stalder**
ReAwakened (Angel Creek #2) by Ada Adams***
Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen #2) by Rebecca Maizel****
Greta and the Goblin King (Mylena Chronicles #1) by Chloe Jacobs*****
Luminosity (Raven Chronicles #1) by Stephanie Thomas*****

Thanks To:

*Mira Publishing
**Janelle Stalder
***Ada Adams
****Netgalley
*****Entangled Publishing

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great line-up. Should leave you in the holiday spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pick up Finale even though I haven't read Silence yet! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna Christy Matalam26 November 2012 at 14:43

    you are so ready for Christmas! :) happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment