Sunday, November 18

Showcase Sunday (#27)

Photobucket




Bought:
The Myth of Mental Illness by Thomas Szasz
Soul Screamers Vol 2 Omnibus (Soul Screamers #3, 4, 4.5) by Rachel Vincent
Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
Amarok (Amarok #1) by Angela Townsend

For Review:
 Echo (Soul Seekers #2) by Alyson Noel*
The Declaration (The Declaration #1) by Gemma Malley**
The Resistance (The Declaration #1) by Gemma Malley**
The Legacy (The Declaration #3) by Gemma Malley**

Swapped/Gifted:
Mystic City (Mystic City #1) by Theo Lawrence
Fear (Gone #5) by Michael Grant
Struck (Struck #1) by Jennifer Bosworth
Zombies Vs Unicorns by Holly Black

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Great Books. I too received Mystic City and The Declaration series. Hopefully going to start them in the next week. Eve and Adam looks so good and I'm really interested to read it! :D Echo looks so good, the Soul Seekers, I really want to read them, The Immortals series I loved! :D Happy Reading!

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment