Friday, November 23

Sun Dwellers Cover Reveal

Although there isn't an official cover reveal for the sun dwellers, I still want to share with you the cover of the third book in the Dwellers series by the awesome David Estes. I love this series and if you like dystophia I would certainly recommend that you pick up this series now. It's one of my favourite dystophia series! Okay enough talking, here is the cover for Sun Dwellers (The Dwellers #3):




I love this cover. I love the red and how it makes me think of the sun. I also love how the cover fits with the events that happen in this book. And it matches so good with the other covers:


So what are you waiting for, start reading this series now! Sun dwellers will be releashed November 30th, so you still have time to read the first two books and then read the third book right after it!

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lolita!!! I'm so excited for the release of the third book!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment