Sunday, December 23

Showcase Sunday (#29)

Photobucket

Hey Guys,
So because I have been so crazy busy I haven't done a SS post in a while so this one will be massive. I was going to do a vlog but Christmas is in like 2 days and I'm pretty sure I will be getting some books so I thought I would wait and do a vlog after Christmas so look out for that next week.

Hard-Copy Books!

For Review


Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods #7) by Melissa de la Cruz *
Rift (Nightshade Prequel #1) by Andrea Cremer *
Wake (Watersong #1) by Amanda Hocking **
Lullaby (Watersong #2) by Amanda Hocking **
Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions #1) by Louise Rozett ***
Scent of Magic (Healer #2) by Maria V Snyder ***
Finn Finnegan (Adventures of Finn #1) by Darby Karchut ****

Thanks:
*ATOM Publishing
**TOR Publishing
***MiraINK Publishing
****Spencer Hill Press 

Bought/Gifted


Spy Glass (Glass #3) by Maria V Snyder
Angel Arias (Night Creatures #2) by Marianne de Pierres *
Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Elixir (Covenant #3.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout
Eden-West (Eden #2) by Janelle Stalder

Thanks to Alice for Angel Arias
And I was very lucky last week as I got three of the above books signed.


A massive thanks to Taneesha from Diary of a Book Addict for getting me Cursed and Deity signed when she went to the JLA signing and thanks to Jen for signing the books.
Thanks to Janelle for sending me a signed copy of Eden-West

E-Books:

For Review:


Prodigal by Rektok Ross *
Redemption (Alexa Montgomery #4) by HD Gordon *

Thanks:
*Ic13 Books
**ShareARead

Gifted


Breathe (Sea Breeze #1) by Abbi Glines
Because of Low (Sea Breeze #2) by Abbi Glines
While It Lasts (Sea Breeze #3) by Abbi Glines
Just For Now (Sea Breeze #4) by Abbi Glines

Thank you Kelly for gifting me these books.

Bought:

So I was very lucky this week and won a $50 Amazon Voucher from the awesome Joanna Rock and Karen Rock so I bought A LOT of e-books.


From Ashes by Molly McAdams
Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys #1) by Abbi Glines
The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines
Devoured (Devoured #1) by Emily Snow
Tidal by Emily Snow
Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths #1) by KA Tucker
The Coincidence of Kallie and Kayden (The Coincidence #1) by Jessica Soresen
Down To You (The Bad Boys #1) by M Leighton
Easy by Tammara Webber
Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers #1) by Elizabeth Reyes
Something More by Mia Castile
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street #1) by Samantha Young
Nevermore (Nevermore #1) by Kelly Creagh

So that's it for the past few weeks.
What did you get?
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul Kay! I am especially jealous at that copy of scent of magic! Some nice books you got with that gift card from amazon! I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome selection of ebooks you have there. Some really "exciting" titles for you to devour. Happy reading and seasons greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading! Can't wait to hear what you think about Prodigal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOK at all those Abbi books!!! Love her. AND I met Molly McAdams in Houston. Haven't read her books but she's seriously fun! Enjoy



    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment