Friday, January 11

Cover Reveal: Eden-South (Eden #3)

Hey Guys,
So when I was asked by my very awesome friend Janelle if I wanted to take part in the cover reveal for the third book in her Eden series I think my reply was "YES! YES! YES! ARRRRGGGGHHHH" I was so damn excited.
Janelle is one of my all time favourite authors and I hold her in very high regard, up there with the liked of JLA. Yeah... she is THAT amazing.

So here you go the cover of Eden-South


Publication Date: March 2013

Isn't it gorgeous?!?!?!
And don't hate me but... yeah I already read this book and it's freaking PHENOMENAL!
If you're a fan of this series it's even better than the previous two... hands of my wolf guys... he is MINE!
And if you haven't read the series yet... well... what the heck are you waiting for? Go! Go! Go!

And just because I love the series look at all the cover together...


Aren't they awesome? I just love how different they are from any other series and they just get better and better with each cover.... droooooool.

What do YOU think?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. They look great. Can't wait to dig in. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the cover of the third book! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asking questions are in fact nice thing if you are not understanding anything completely, but this article
    gives good understanding yet.
    Look at my page ... click through the next site

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment