Monday, January 21

Double Cover Reveal

Hey Guys,
So I have two crazy awesome cover reveals going on today and thought I would put them both in the same post... why not right?

I am so excited about both of these cover reveals as they are from two of my a time favourite publishers.

So first of all I have the cover of the second book coming from Spencer Hill Press' new imprint Spencer Hill Contemporary. You seriously have no idea how excited I am about this book. I found out about this one from the author herself on Goodreads and I am seriously dying to read this book.

Reclaimed by Sarah Guillory

Publisher: Spencer Hill Contemporary
http://spencerhillcontemporary.com/

Publication Date: October 15, 2013

Blurb:
Jenna Oliver doesn’t have time to get involved with one boy, let alone two.  
All Jenna wants is to escape her evaporating small town and her alcoholic mother.  She's determined she'll go to college and find a life that is wholly hers—one that isn't tainted by her family's past. But when the McAlister twins move to town and Jenna gets involved with both of them, she learns the life she planned may not be the one she gets.
Ian McAlister doesn't want to start over; he wants to remember.
Ian can’t recall a single thing from the last three months—and he seems to be losing more memories every day. His family knows the truth, but no one will tell him what really happened before he lost his memory. When he meets Jenna, Ian believes that he can be normal again because she makes not remembering something he can handle.
The secret Ian can’t remember is the one Luke McAlister can’t forget.
  
Luke has always lived in the shadow of his twin brother until Jenna stumbles into his life. She sees past who he’s supposed to be, and her kiss brings back the spark that life stole. Even though Luke feels like his brother deserves her more, Luke can’t resist Jenna—which is the trigger that makes Ian's memory return.
Jenna, Ian & Luke are about to learn there are only so many secrets you can keep before the truth comes to reclaim you.

What do you think?
I am so excited for this book? It sounds just epically amazing and I am on such a crazy Contemporary kick right now. I cannot get enough. I am so excited for this book I just know it will be amazing.
I adore the cover too it's beautiful isn't it?
I am just so in love with it.

Now I have our second cover reveal of the day... Burred by Tara Fuller. This is the second book in the Kissed By Death series and let me tell you I adored the first book, Inbetween, so I am dying to get my hands on this one.

 Blurred (Kissed by Death #2) by Tara Fuller

Publisher: Entangled Teen

Publication Date: July 2, 2013

Blurb:
Cash is haunted by things. Hungry, hollow things. They only leave him alone when Anaya, Heaven’s beautiful reaper, is around. Cash has always been good with girls, but Anaya isn’t like the others. She’s dead. And with his deteriorating health, Cash might soon be as well.

Anaya never breaks the rules, but the night of the fire she recognized part of Cash’s soul—and doomed him to something worse than death. Cash’s soul now resides in an expired body, making him a shadow walker—a rare, coveted being that can walk between worlds. A being creatures of the underworld would do anything to get their hands on.

The lines between life and death are blurring, and Anaya and Cash find themselves falling helplessly over the edge. Trapped in a world where the living don’t belong, can Cash make it out alive?

Isn't it gorgeous?
I have to say I absolutely drooled when I saw this cover it is just gorgeous! I love the darkness of it and the good girl and bad boy. AHHH I cannot wait for this book!

Pre-Order:
-->

 About Tara:

-->
Tara Fuller writes novels. Some about grim reapers​. Some about witches. All of course are delightfully full of teen angst and kissing. Tara grew up in a one stop light town in Oklahoma where once upon a time she stayed up with a flash light reading RL Stine novels and only dreamed of becoming a writer. She has a slight obsession with music and a shameless addiction for zombie fiction, Mystery Science Theater, and black and white mochas. Tara no longer lives in a one stop light town. Now she lives with her family in a slightly larger town in North  Carolina where they have at least three stoplights.
Kissed by Death Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/KissedByDeath?fref=ts

Now because Entangled is just... well amazing they are offering a chance to win the first eARC of Blurred. Check it out below...

a Rafflecopter giveaway


So what do you guys think of our new covers?
Let me know... leave me a comment.

 photo kayleigh.png

10 comments:

  1. Reclaimed sounds amazing! A love triangle with two brothers, wow! I like the cover of the book too! Blurred looks good too, but I still need to read Inbetween. It's on my TBR :)


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make more you tube videos - I love your book hauls and wrap ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intrigued by Blurred. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
    Feel free to surf my website ... propertyinturkeyforsale.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great web site you've got here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like
    yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you!

    Take care!!
    Feel free to surf my homepage ; asuntoturkista.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is priceless. When can I find out more?
    Also visit my webpage ; http://boligityrkia.net/eiendom-bodrum/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetіngs! Very helpful aԁvice withіn
    this article! It is the little changes that ωill
    make the largeѕt changes. Thanks а lot for shагing!
    Also visit my page - Loans for Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleasе let me know if уou're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd гeally
    liκe to write some content for yοur blog in еxchаnge for a link bаck
    to mine. Please ѕend mе аn email if intereѕted.
    Cheers!
    Take a look at my blog ... loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover of Reclaimed looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to read this. It is a romantic book - my favorite genre - and the romance in it is between a girl and two boys who are TWINS!! I have never read anything like this before! Totally added to my to-read list.
    This blog is amazing! I'm a new follower.


    Sapir @ www.WimpyTeenGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. x1m40yl9i

    Also visit my page: Loans no credit check

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment