Saturday, February 9

Cover Reveal: The Other Tree by DK Mok

So this cover reveal happened about 9 or so days ago and because of University I just haven't had time to post anything... I know... *sad face*
But I am so crazy excited about this book that I just had to do a post anyway even though you've all probably seen it.

This is another book from Spence City, the Adult Urban Fantasy imprint of Spencer Hill Press... now you see why I'm excited? You all know I am obsessed with anything to do with Spencer Hill Press!
Now are you ready for the awesomeness?
Are you sure? Coz it is like EPIC!


*squeal*
I know right?!?! Isn't it just epically beautiful? I love everything about this cover... the colours, the tree, the snake, the key... I just need to read this book... like RIGHT NOW!
I am dying for it and I am so excited that I am on the arc list for it *happy dance*

The Other Tree is due for release December 3rd, 2013... oh YES you read that right THIS YEAR! I am so beyond excited for this book... it's just going to be awesome! I cannot wait.

Blurb:

It’s been four years since Chris Arlin graduated with a degree that most people think she made up, and she’s still no closer to scraping up funding for her research into rare plants. Instead, she’s stacking shelves at the campus library, until a suspiciously well-dressed man offers her a lucrative position on a scientific expedition.

For Chris, the problem isn’t the fact that they’re searching for the Biblical Tree of Life. Nor is it the fact that most of the individuals on the expedition seem to be fashionably lethal mercenaries. The problem is that the mission is being backed by SinaCorp, the corporation responsible for a similar, failed expedition on which her mother died eleven years ago.

However, when Chris’s father is unexpectedly diagnosed with inoperable cancer, Chris sees only one solution. Vowing to find the Tree of Life before SinaCorp’s mercenaries, Chris recruits Luke, an antisocial campus priest undergoing a crisis of faith. Together, they embark on a desperate race to find Eden. However, as the hunt intensifies, Chris discovers growing evidence of her mother’s strange behaviour before her death, and she begins to realise that SinaCorp isn’t the only one with secrets they want to stay buried.

Doesn't it just sound awesome? I seriously cannot wait for it!
What do you think?

 photo kayleigh.png

6 comments:

  1. The cover is breath taking. I hope it does well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saveԁ as a favorite, Ι love уour site!

    my wеb site; New Bingo Sites
    my page - New Bingo Sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnіficent ρoіnts altogеtheг,
    you just wοn a new readеr. Whаt mау you suggest in regaгds
    to youг ρublish that you simply madе a few daуѕ agο?
    Anу poѕitivе?

    Feеl free tο viѕit my homepаgе
    :: quick cash
    Review my page ; quick cash

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think
    I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely
    broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my web-site: wordpress grundlagenschulung
    my web site - wordpress grundkurs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need tο to thаnk you foг this ωonderful reаd!
    ! I сeгtainly enjoyed every bіt οf іt.

    ӏ've got you book marked to check out new stuff you post…

    Check out my blog ... bad credit loans

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ѵisited ѵarious websites exceρt the аuԁio featurе for audіo songѕ current at
    this site is іn fact wonderful.

    Herе is my blog post bad credit loans
    My website - bad credit loans

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment