Friday, February 1

Wrap Up: January 2013


It's that time again. Can you believe January is over already? It feels like Christmas was only yesterday and we are already in February 2013... that's crazy. January was a pretty slow month for me. I had a lot of University stress (almost dropped out twice) and then I came down with the killer virus from the ninth circle of hell.... but considering all of that I still managed to read 8 books , WOOP!

So here you go... 

Books Read in January 2013



Iced (Fever #6/Dani O'Malley #1) by Karen Marie Moning - 4 Stars
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street #1) by Samantha Young - 5 Stars
An On Dublin Street Christmas (On Dublin Street #1.5) by Samantha Young - 4 Stars
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry - 5 Stars
Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
The Collector (Dante Walker #1) by Victoria Scott - 5 Stars
The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys #1) by Abbi Glines - 4 Stars
The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines - 4 Stars

Reviews Posted in January 2013


Top 3 Books of January 2013

#3

#2

#1

That's it for this month. 

 photo kayleigh.png

3 comments:

  1. Gah! Great to hear The Collector and Apollyon are in your top 3! They are like my eagerly awaitings for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regular visitoг, how aгe уou еveryboԁy?
    Тhis article posted at this web site is in faсt gooԁ.
    Feel free to surf my page :: no credit check loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right away ӏ am going to do my breakfaѕt,
    lateг than having my bгeakfаst сoming уet again tο rеad
    further nеws.
    Feel free to visit my site - how to stop snoring

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment