Tuesday, March 12

Book Spotlight: Losing It by Cora Carmack

Hey Guys,
I am so excited to feature this phenomenal book today.
Losing It was without a doubt one of my favourite books of 2011... it's one of the best NA Contemps I have ever read and Losing It is coming to the UK.

YES... Losing It has found a home in the UK with Ebury publishing, an imprint of the wonderful Random House Publishing.

So to celebrate the UK release I have teamed up with Ebury and Cora for this special feature.

First take a look at the GORGEOUS UK cover of Losing It!

Losing It
Cora Carmack

Publication Date: March 28, 2013
Published By: Ebury Publishing

From Goodreads
Love. Romance. Sex. There's a first time for everything...


As far as Bliss Edwards can tell, she's the last virgin standing, certainly amongst her friends. And she's determined to deal with the 'problem' as quickly and simply as possible.

But her plan for a no-strings one night stand turns out to be anything but simple. Especially when she arrives for her first class and recognises her hot new British professor.

She'd left him naked in her bed just 8 hours earlier...

I am soooo psyched about this being released in the UK. I just adore this book so much.

So here you are guys check out some of my favourite quotes from the book. It's okay to drool a little... ;)

Bliss, I don’t normally do things like that. But I was second-guessing everything about coming here, and you were everything I needed. I don’t
know how many times I’ve stopped myself from coming over here and knocking on your door.


Sometimes, it’s the scary things in life that are the most worthwhile.

He smiled, and I knew… I was in trouble.

“Are you waiting for an invitation?” I asked, eyeing him standing carefully outside my door. “Is this the part where you tell me you’re a vampire?” He chuckled. “No, I promise the paleness is only because I’m British.

This book is just phenomenal and thanks to the amazing Ebury Publishing I have one UK edition of the book to giveaway.

Giveaway is open to UK, Europe and Commonwealth (except Canada)

Just leave me a comment and tell me your favourite NA Contemp book.

 photo kayleigh.png

8 comments:

  1. I have 3 NA faves.......Wait For You by J Lynn, Losing It by Cora Carmack & Easy by Tammara Webber <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Losing it, I heard so many awesome things about it. I actually don't know what my favourite NA Contemp book is, I have read a few books in this genre, but It is so difficult to choose favourites. I really enjoyed Wait for You by J Lynn and Hopeless by Colleen Hoover is also really good. I think my favourite would be Sea of Tranquility, it is a long book and slow paced and it is awesome, although I am not 100% sure whether it is NA or YA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are a few of my favorites - Easy by Tammara Webber, Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay, On Dublin Street by Samatha Young, Hopless by Coleen Hoover, Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines, Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber..
    Thanks for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. obviously like yοur web site howеver you nееԁ to tеst the
    spelling on ѕeveгal of youг posts.
    Many of them аre гife with spelling problems аnd I to finԁ it veгy troublesome
    to tell thе геalitу however I
    will definіtely сοmе baсκ
    again.

    Мy website: houston garden centers locations phone number

    ReplyDelete
  5. I relish, cause I ԁiѕcοvered juѕt whаt I
    was lookіng for. Үou hаvе enԁed my four ԁаy lengthy hunt!

    Gοd Blesѕ you man. Have a greаt day.
    Byе

    my ωeblog :: instant cash loans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurrah! Finally І got a weblοg fгom wheгe I know hoω to
    actually get helpful dаta conceгning my ѕtudy
    and knowlеdgе.

    My ωebpаge; same day loans

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get pleasure from, result in I found eхaсtly ωhat I was tаκing a look
    for. You have ended my 4 day lengthу hunt! God Blesѕ
    уou mаn. Нave a nice daу.

    Bye

    Looκ at mу wеbѕite; short term loans

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get pleasure from, гesult in I found exactly what I was
    tаking а lοοk for. Yοu have ended my 4 daу lengthy hunt!
    God Bless уou man. Ηаve a
    nice ԁay. Bye

    my web ρаge: short term loans
    Also see my page :: short term loans

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment