Wednesday, March 20

BREAKING NEWS

Hey guys,
I am writing this post today hardly being able to breathe I am so excited. I have some very exciting news (some which you may already know). Sorry international peeps but this is very exciting for UK bookish peeps.

JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT TO HAVE 13 BOOKS PUBLISHED IN THE UK!!!

AHHHHHHHH
I am soooooooooooooooo excited I can hardly breathe! 

For me this is the best news ever! Jennifer is my favourite author of all time and I have just been in awe of her since I read Obsidian, back in October 2011. To me she is a GOD! I just adore her so to have her books finally coming out over here is just EPIC!

I know I know, you wanna know what books right? Here you go!

Hodder

Daimon (Covenant #0.5)
Half-Blood (Covenant #1)
Pure (Covenant #2)
Deity (Covenant #3)
Elixir (Covenant #3.5)
Apollyon (Covenant #4)
Sentinel (Covenant #5)
Cursed
Don't Look Back
Currently Unnamed Mystery

Harper Collins

Wait For Me (Wait For Me #1)
Be With Me (Wait For Me #2)
Currently Unnamed (Wait For Me #3)

Exciting right?
Oh. My. God!
And a little birdy told me that if they sell well in the UK then Jen might be brought over for a signing. DUDE! That is me buying every copy of every one of those I can find because I need to meet Jen! I just have to! 

Ahhhhhhhhhh
I am soooooooo excited! I need to remember to breathe!

Yes... This is not just breaking news it is EPIC news!
Well I told you before that JLA is going to take over the world and what you see here is the start of the JLA WORLD DOMINATION!

 photo kayleigh.png

2 comments:

  1. Breathe, Kayleigh Breathe! This post made me laugh after the conversations we have been having! It is official that I will be starting this writes on the next month, possibly in my holidays! :D I'm definitely supporting your JLA World Domination! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO awesome! BREATHE! You are so going to meet her! I know how excited you must be!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment