Friday, March 1

Cover Reveal: The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) UK Edition

Hey Guys,
I am so crazy excited about this cover that I just had to do a post about it.

I was so disappointed when I saw the new US cover of the Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa. Please don't kill me if you like the cover change but I really find them boring and plain. I really dislike them.


I am just not a fan I really dislike them!
So I was hoping and hoping that the UK cover of The Immortal Rules would stay the same (IT HAS) and that we would get a cover for The Eternity Cure that would match the first one and we did! I am sooooo excited!

So... you wanna see the UK cover of The Eternity Cure? You know you do!

Okay
Here it is

Isn't it gorgeous?
I absolutely love this cover! I don't think it is the same model as the first one and that bugs me a little but dude it's purple... and purple is my fave colour ever!
I love everything about it. The font, the model... and her eyes are purple... that is just pure awesomeness! I love love love it!

Now look at the covers together


AHHHHHHH
I am so in love with how awesome they will look together! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

So let me know what do you think?
Do you prefer the new US covers or do you prefer the UK covers?

Either way I can't wait to read The Eternity Cure.

 photo kayleigh.png

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! I am so glad! That is an awesome cover!! I really need to read the first book. lol.

    I don't like the New US covers (like most US cover when they get changed) so I happy the UK cover, even though it's not the same at book 1 it still looks good and matches in way

    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm to be honest I don't really like any of them, the US or the UK...but if I had to pick it would be the UK by just a tiny little bit. And I hate that they didn't have the same model when it's supposed to be the same character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so going to have to get me a UK version of The Eternity Cure. I just can't get the US version, blech!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment