Monday, March 25

Early Review: Eden-South (Eden #3)


Hey Guys, I am so excited to be a part of the blog tour for Eden-South by the phenomenal Janelle Stalder today. I am so excited that this book is finally out in the world. I was very lucky to beta read this book for Janelle and let me tell you it is not to be missed out on. This series is one of my all time favourites and you just have GOT to read it.

Check out my review below....

Publication Date: March, 2013
Date Read: October 28, 2012
Genre: YA - Fantasy
Source: Review Copy from Author
Format: E-Book
Photobucket

Blurb:
The betrayal that tore a family apart. Two brothers bent on destroying the other. A whole world on the brink of war.

Aiden has been through his second battle in the magical world of Eden. The victory is short lived and Aiden is sent racing toward his friends in the Capital. After being back in Eden with the Riders, he is eager to reunite with Wolf, Elisa and Logan, although he doesn’t realize just what he’s returning to. Surprises await him when he arrives in the Capital; his close-knit group of friends is slowly falling apart. On top of it all, another battle is just around the corner, one that will change everything.

Rain has made her choice, and now she is in some unknown fortress with the feared sorcerer, Aziz. She wants nothing more but to please him, but being his Queen isn’t as easy as she thought. While trying to learn sorcery, and dealing with Aziz’s advances, Rain is finding her new life a bit overwhelming. Just when she thought it couldn’t get worse, she discovers a secret of Aziz’s, and it is nothing she could have expected.

Rose has supported Callum throughout their journey, but now that the final battle is just around the corner she is faced with a hard reality. Everything she has gained with him could be taken away. Is she willing to live the rest of her life without him? Can she just stand by while he destroys everything, including himself? Will he ever be able to find peace? Will she?

In the third installment of the Eden Series fates will be decided, and the battle between brothers that has been a decade in the making will finally come to an end. Only one of them can be High King.

The battle starts now


"I would know you no matter what you wore. I've watched you closely for so long, every inch of you is burned into my memory."

Wow! That is the first word that popped into my head after finishing up with Eden-South. And well that came after a lot of squeeing and gasping and happy dancing and a 'WTF JUST HAPPENED?' I just adored every moment of Eden-South. Last year when I sat down to read my good friend's book Eden I never imagined I would be thrown into this phenomenal world that would suck me in and never spit me back out because no matter how many other books I read I always remember this one. It just sticks into my brain. It is that good and Eden-South is the best one so far.

Aiden is back with his friends in Eden... but a war is brewing. Aiden, Elisa, Wolf and the gang are back in the third installment in the phenomenal Eden series but this time everything is falling apart. Elisa is set to be married to another man and Wolf is letting it happen (WTF?) and Aiden is shocked at the dramatic change in his group of close friends. Can he help them to pull it back together or are the destined to be apart?
Add to that the fact that the war round 3 is about to start but this time things are more dangerous that ever. Aziz has a secret weapon that nobody knows about... will he be able to finally gain control of Eden?
As things reach an unexpected climax nobody knows what is going to happen to Eden... but one thing is certain the war has only just begun and they have a long way to go.

My reaction just after I finished this book was holy crap... just when I thought things couldn't get better than Eden-West Janelle pulls that out of the bag. I was just completely blown away. This series just keeps getting better and better and I have no idea what could possibly happen next but I know it is going to be epic.

Elisa... Oh Elisa how much I wanted to slap some freaking sense into you! Girl... Wolf is right there... and it's WOLF for heaven's sake. Why on earth would you go with some creepy ass man over hot... sexy... mysterious... bad boy... drool-worthy WOLF! It just does not make sense. She irritated me to no end with this but hey I was so ready to take Wolf off her hands. I love Elisa so much. She is such an awesome kick-ass character but yeah... her decisions were just bat-shit crazy.

Wolf... Oh my wolf... I love you. I love you. I love you. I always loved Wolf from the start of book 1 even when he was being kind of an ass. Well Wolf definitely stepped up his game in this one and my insides just melted into a puddle at my feet. I love love love him. I have yet another book boyfriend that I wish was real. Everybody should read this series just to meet wolf.

What I adored about this book is that we got to meet some brand-new characters and we also 'met' a character that had only been mentioned not seen. Aziz... Oh Aziz... I genuinely loved seeing his world and what he was doing. I went from being hmm he's not too bad to absolutely despising him and wanting him to die. It was really great to see his side of things as well.

This was without a doubt the best book of the series so far and I genuinelly have no idea where the heck Janelle is going to go from here. Janelle is not only a great friend but a phenomenally talented author. I love her and I will read every single thing she writes. I can't wait for the next and final installment in the Eden series to see how everything plays out and cannot wait for it.

Eden-South is jam packed with heart-stopping action, eye-watering emotion and breathtaking romance. I love this series and I will definitely read it over and over again, it is without a doubt a must-read for everyone.

"I don't care about titles, I don't care about riches, I just care that we're together, alive and wealthy."

And just because I couldn't only choose two here's another awesome quote for you...

"I could never replace you Elisa, it would be impossible. You are truly one of a kind."

 photo 5-star.png

Giveaway Time....


1 Grand Prize Winner will receive:
1 personalized and signed paperback copy of Eden, Eden-West, and Eden-South by Janelle Stalder
1 Custom Bookmark Inspired by The Eden Series
1 Limited Edition Map

5 Winners will receive:
1 digital copy of Eden-South by Janelle Stalder
1 "Paper Punch" Bracelet Inspired by The Eden Series and signed by Janelle Stalder

10 Winners will receive:
1 digital copy of Eden by Janelle Stalder
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway


 photo kayleigh.png

1 comments:

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment