Saturday, March 2

March New Releases

Hey Guys,
So due to my crazy schedule last month I never got round to posting my February releases I had my eye on... but I never got round to getting any of them so never mind.

Here you go... some March releases I have my eye on.


 photo AddtoGoodreads.png photo AddtoGoodreads.png photo AddtoGoodreads.png photo AddtoGoodreads.png


 photo AddtoGoodreads.png photo AddtoGoodreads.png photo AddtoGoodreads.png photo AddtoGoodreads.png


 photo AddtoGoodreads.png photo AddtoGoodreads.png photo AddtoGoodreads.png photo AddtoGoodreads.png

Mar 1st:
The Goddess Inheritence (The Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter UK Edition

Mar 5th:
Raven (Delirium #2.5) by Lauren Oliver
Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver US Edition
Flirting with Maybe by Wendy Higgins
The Prince (The Selection #0.5) by Kiera Cass

Mar 12th:
Finn Finnegan (Adventures of Finn Finnegan #1) by Darby Karchut
Mila 2.0 (Mila 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza US Edition

Mar 14th:
Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver UK Edition

Mar 18th:
Night Demon (Night Series #2) by Lisa Kessler

Mar 19th:
Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare

Mar 26th:
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent US Edition

Mar 28th:
Fragments (Partials #2) by Dan Wells UK Edition
 Mila 2.0 (Mila 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza UK Edition

So there you are guys, those are the book I have my eye on that are out this month.
What are some of yours?       

8 comments:

  1. So many great books to kick off the month of March with!! I'm super excited to get Fragments and to pick up With All My Soul as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. There are a lot of awesome books coming out this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there mateѕ, gοod piece of writing anԁ fastidiοus аrguments сommеntеd hегe, I
    am really еnjoying by theѕe.

    Неrе is my web page; buy windows xp home
    my web page - windows 8 upgrade for vista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I all thе time used to гead aгticlе in nеws paperѕ but now aѕ I am а useг of
    web thus from now I am using net fοr ρoѕts, thanks tο web.



    Аlso visіt my web site ... iphone accessories for kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered the collection of short stories of Delirium, they are being releashed all in one paperback. I pre-ordered With All my Soul, I wonder how this series is going to end and I am also a bit afraid of what will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout-out for Finn Finnegan, Kayleigh! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty niсe post. I sіmply stumbled upon уour weblog and wished to say thаt I've really loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Check out my blog - Jzip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical points using this site, as I
    experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly.
    I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this
    RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective
    fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.


    My site: calories burnt walking

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment