Sunday, March 31

Showcase Sunday

 photo lunapic_133560464348113_1.png

Hey guys,
This is this week's showcase Sunday. I didn't have time to do one last week so this covers the books I received over the last two weeks.

Hardcopy Books:

For Review:
Losing It by Cora Carmack*
The Testing (The Testing #1) by Joelle Charbonneau**
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa***
Acardia Awakens (Arcadia #1) by Kai Meyer**

Gifted:


Immortal City (Immortal City #1) by Scott Speer****
Natural Born Angel (Immortal City #2) by Scott Speer****
ReVamped (Angel Creek #1) by Ada Adams*****
ReAwakened (Angel Creek #2) by Ada Adams*****

The Angel Creek books are signed *EEP*



Bought:


Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare

Thanks To:

*Ebury Publishing
**Templar Publishing
***MiraINK Publishing
****Easter Presents from Mum
*****Ada Adams

E-Books:


Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend #0.5) by J.K Rock *Click Here For Review*

Swag:


Thank you Ada for the bookmarks =)

What did you get this week?

 photo kayleigh.png

7 comments:

  1. I got/bought 5 e-books this week. I also got Camp Kiss and already read and reviewed it! I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to Camp Boyfriend. Here is the link to my Sunday Post: http://lolabookreviews.blogspot.nl/2013/03/sunday-post-16.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lola and Kay!!! Now, back to eating the rest of my chocolate bunny :) You're awesome <3

      Delete
  2. I have a copy of Revamped! I feel bad that I haven't read it yet i really really need to! i also want to read The Eternity Cure, I can't wait to see what happens next :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul. Clockwork Princess was awesome. I'm looking forward to reading The Eternity Cure and I've got to pick up Losing It soon. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't wait to read The Eternity Cure - the Immortal Rules was so fascinating! Lovely selection of books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you lucky lucky lady! signed books too!! I have read the first book in the series and enjoyed it too. MMmm am thinking that bk#2 will be making it onto my wishlist very soon too lol

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment