Friday, March 1

Wrap Up: February 2013


It's that time again. Can you believe it is March already? The months are just going crazy fast but that means I am one step closer to graduating for good and getting back to blogging as normal. Woop! February was a crazy busy month for me and I really didn't have time to read very much so I ended up only reading 3 books, which is a very slow month for me.

Books Read in February 2013


Wait For You by J. Lynn - 5 Stars
Mila 2.0: Origins The Fire (Mila 2.0 #0.5) by Debra Driza - 3 Stars
Dracian Legacy (Dracian #1) by Priya Kanaparti - 3 Stars

Reviews Posted in February 2013


So because of my lack of reading and only reading 3 books this month I can't do a Top 3... so instead here is my number one book of this month.


Yes Wait For You was just epic! The best JLA book of all time and my favourite book of all time. Go read this one now!

 photo kayleigh.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment