Wednesday, July 3

Blog Tour: Perfection by JL Spelbring

Hey Guys,
I am so incredibly excited to be on the blog tour for upcoming Spencer Hill Press novel, Perfection.

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to read the book yet but it is one of my next reads so look out for a review of it coming up in the next few weeks.

Now let me tell you a bit about the upcoming book...

Perfection (Perfection #1)
JL Spelbring

Published By: Spencer Hill Press
Publication Date: July 16, 2013
Genre: YA - Dystopia
 photo AddtoGoodreads.png

From Goodreads:
The personification of Aryan purity, Ellyssa's spent her whole life under her creator's strict training and guidance; her purpose is to eradicate inferior beings. She was genetically engineered to be the perfect soldier: strong, intelligent, unemotional, and telepathic.
Only Ellyssa isn't perfect.
Ellyssa feels emotions--a fact she's spent her life concealing. Until she encounters the epitome of inferiority: a dark-haired boy raised among renegades hiding since the Nazis won the war a century ago. He speaks to her telepathically, pushing thoughts into her mind, despite the impossibility of such a substandard person having psychic abilities.
But he does.
His unspoken words and visions of a place she's never visited make Ellyssa question her creator. Confused and afraid her secret will be discovered, Ellyssa runs away, embarking on a journey where she discovers there is more to her than perfection

Doesn't it sound awesome? I mean the Nazi's winning the war? My mind cannot even fathom what that would have been like!

Now please welcome the main character Ellyssa to the blog for an exclusive Getting to Know You Interview.


Hi Ellyssa,
Thanks so much for joining us on K-Books today.

Thank you so much for inviting me.

Favourite thing to do in your spare time.

I have just recently discovered the joy of reading fiction.

Favourite Movie?

Haven’t had the luxury of ever watching a movie. Such past-times were not allowed in my strict environment.

Favourite TV Show?

The only television I’ve ever watched was for learning purposes. None was for entertainment purposes. It wasn’t allowed.  

Favourite Book?

I just read a wonderful well-loved book. OF MICE AND MEN.

Do you have a pet? If yes what it is? If no what would you want?

No pets. I think I’d like a dog.

What were your favourite subjects in school?

During lessons, I appreciated art, but I was never allowed to truly enjoy it.

What do you think your future looks like?

I hope to one day be able to live a life free of concern. To have a normal life filled with love and people.


Quick Fire Round

Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
Summer or Winter? Summer
Ice-Cream or Cake? Both, put them together.
Coffee or Tea? Tea

Thank you Ellyssa.

Don't forget Perfection is out July 11th

Pre-Order Links:


 photo kayleigh.png

1 comments:

  1. I just received an Arc of this in the mail last week. I haven't started it yet but the book sounds awesome although quite creepy as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment