Monday, July 8

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon - Goals





Hey Guys,
So I decided that I am going to join in the Once Upon A Read-A-Thon hosted by Pure Imagination, Reading Angels and Candace's Book Blog.
It starts TODAY! and runs right through till Wednesday July 10th. Wanna take part? Sign up HERE

My Goals:

I would have loved to have a big goal for myself for this Read-A-Thon but I am currently suffering real bad with allergies so I can't read for long periods of time right now because my eyes hurt so I am going to a small goal for me.

1. Finish my current Beta Read, Eden-East (146 Pages to Go)
2. Read the first half of my next Beta Read (96 Pages)
3. Finish the first half of Perfection by JL Spelbring (160 Pages)

So that's a total of 402 Pages

 photo kayleigh.png

5 comments:

  1. 402 is a great goal Kay! That's 134 pages a day, and totally doable! :D
    So glad you decided to join, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 402 pages in three days is a great goal! I always have smaller goals...work takes up too much time!! Good luck meeting it!

    My Once Upon a Readathon Goals & Updates

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael Kirkendall8 July 2013 at 20:19

    Good luck on your goals! I'm shooting for three books but I'm going to try to keep them relatively small because I don't have as much time as I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am shooting small here too. Good luck reaching your goals and hope you feel better.
    Jenn @ Book Beats

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get to Perfection! I read it in June and I ended up really liking it! It was so unique!

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment