Sunday, July 21

Showcase Sunday


Hey Guys,
I didn't have time to a post last week so here are the books I got in the last two weeks.

Hardcopy Books:
Won on Auction:


Copper Girl (Copper Legacy #1) by Jennifer Allis Provost
UnCONventional 
^Thanks to Jennifer Allis Provost
Bought:
Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead
Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun
Changeling (Order of Darkness #1) by Philippa Gregory
The Red Queen (Cousins of War #2) by Philippa Gregory
Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgress
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by JA Redmerski
One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern
About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk
I Heart New York (I Heart #1) by Lindsey Kelk

E-Books
For Review:

 Escaping Reality (Secret Life of Amy Bensen #1) by Lisa Renee Jones
The Liberator (Dante Walked #2) by Victoria Scott
^Thanks To Netgalley and Entangled Teen

Bought:


One Perfect Christmas (One Perfect #1.5) by Paige Toon
One (One Universe #1) by Leigh Ann Kopans

What did you get this week?


3 comments:

  1. Wow, what list! I see many amazing books there. :) I really want to read Gameboard of the Gods. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I got The Liberator too and can't wait to get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some good looking reads this week. Hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment