Friday, August 2

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 8 - Things That Appeal to You on Blogs


Quick! Write 15 Bullet Points of Things That Appeal to You on Blogs

15?!?!?!? That's just not going to happen

  • Colourful/Patterned Backgrounds - I don't mind white backgrounds if there is a pattern but plain white backgrounds I find boring
  • NO MUSIC - It frightens the living dayights out of me. If I go on a blog I don't expect sound so if it comes on chances are I'm just gonna click straight back off
  • Reviews
  • A Clear Rating System - it's no good me reading your review if at the end I still don't know what you rated it.
  • Good Memes - I wanna know what you're getting, what you're looking forward to etc.

And yeah that's about it really.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment