Tuesday, August 6

Review: One Perfect Christmas (One Perfect #1.5)

One Perfect Christmas (One Perfect #1.5)
Paige Toon

Published By: Simon and Schuster
Publication Date: November 8, 2012
Date Read: July 24, 2013
Source: Bought
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
One Perfect Christmas picks up with Alice and Joe one year on… He's a bigger star than ever, and Alice has managed to maintain her anonymity. But how long can that last? Will this be their first - and last - perfect Christmas? And where is Lukas?
Snuggle up in front of the fire to read this magical wintery short story about what happened next…

This is a short novella so will be a quickie review.

I absolutely loved this short novella following on from the events of One Perfect Summer. The ending of One Perfect Summer had me so confused and although it suggests who Alice ended up with it didn't actually confirm it so I am so glad that Paige wrote this one.

I loved being back in the world of Alice, Joe and Lukas and I read One Perfect Christmas in one sitting. I got to revisit all of my favourite characters and see what has happened to them and I loved every moment of it. One Perfect Christmas is like a perfect little epilogue to One Perfect Summer.

I am still holding onto the hope for a sequel to One Perfect Summer and One Perfect Christmas but if it doesn't happen then I'll still be happy because One Perfect Christmas was a perfect ending to the relationships between the characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment