Sunday, August 4

Showcase Sunday


Hey Guys,
So I didn't have time to do a Showcase Sunday last week so here are the books I got in the last 2 weeks...

Hardcopy Books:




Won:

The School for Good and Evil (School for Good and Evil #1) by Soman Chainani
Thanks to Harper Collins Childrens.

Bought:

The Lady of the Rivers (Cousins War #3) by Phillipa Gregory
The Kingmakers Daughter (Cousins War #4) by Phillipa Gregory
Soul Screamers Vol 3 (Soul Screamers #5/5.5/) by Rachel Vincent

E-Books:

Bought:


Angel Fever (Angel #1) by LA Weatherly

For Review:


The Boots My Mother Gave Me by Brookyn James
Countdown by Michelle Rowan
Ward Against Darkness (Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer #2) by Melanie Card
These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Thanks to Chick Lit Tours, Netgalley, Harlequin Teen, Disney Hyperion and Entangled Teen.

Beta Reads:


See Me by Wendy Higgins
The Darkest Part by Trisha Wolfe (no cover yet)
Love and Games 2 by Rachel Harris (no cover yet)
Thanks to Wendy Higgins, Trisha Wolfe and Rachel Harris
 
What did you get this week?



3 comments:

  1. You know how jealous I am that you are reading Origin, right? I know you do, but I also know you know I am HAPPY for you! I am waiting on my copy of These Broken Stars! I wish it would get here already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to read Soul Screamers soon. I got the whole set for xmas, but have yet to touch it, lol. Love the cover for These Broken Stars and so cool you're beta reading See Me! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bunch of books, Kay. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment