Sunday, September 15

Book Haul

Hey Guys,
Welcome to this week's book haul.
Yet again there isn't a vlog. My Gran is currently in hospital awaiting brain surgery so I'm barely out of the hospital right now so I just don't have time to do any vlogs at the moment. I hope that I will get some vlogs back soon.

Hardcopy Books:


For Review:

The Moment by Claire Dyer
Because It Is My Blood (Birthright #2) bu Gabrielle Zevin
Red Rising (Red Rising #1) by Pierce Brown
^Thanks to Quercus Publishing, Macmillian Publishing and Hodder & Stroughton

E-Books:

Bought:


Out of Line (Out of Line #1) by Jen McLaughlin
Valkyrie Rising (Valkyrie #1) by Ingrid Paulson

Valkyrie Rising is currently FREE on Amazon.com

For Review:


Alienated (Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers
Charming (Pax Acarna #1) by Elliott James
Inhuman (Fetch #1) by Kat Falls
The Walking Dreamer (The Waking Dreamer #1) by JE Alexander
Made of Stars by Kelley York
Evanescent (Chronicles of Nerrissete #2) by Andria Buchanan
Allure (Hoodoo Apprentice #2) by Lea Nolan
Sidelined by Kendra C Highley
Unchained (Nephilim Rising #1) by J. Lynn

Thanks to Netgalley, Entangled Teen and Entangled Edge



3 comments:

  1. Great haul!

    I hope everything goes well with your Gran's surgery. My Grandad recently went though brain surgery so I can imagine how your feeling!

    On the book front, Allure and The Walking Dreamer look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for Gran. Sorry this is having to be dragged out for you all. ♥♥♥

    On the books? Those review books look awesome. I got Alienated, too, and man, does Inhuman look awesome. Oh, and I got Made of Stars last week--it's blooming awesome (of course).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well with your Gran!
    I really want to read Unchained, but I don't have the money to buy it at the moment :(. I have Made of Stars pre-ordered, I love the cover and the blurb sounds great.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment