Thursday, November 3

Review: Another Together (The Next Together #1.5)

Another Together (The Next Together #1.5)
Lauren James

Published By: Walker Books
Publication Date: June 2, 2016
Date Read: October 26, 2016
Genre: YA - Sci-Fi
Source: Bought
Format: E-Book
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30241752-another-together

From Goodreads:
Winter, 1940: there is a murderer on the loose at Bletchley Park, the headquarters of Britain’s most daring codebreaking operation against the Nazis. Can two young codebreakers Kitty and Matthew catch the killer?

This standalone short story can be enjoyed by new readers and existing fans of Lauren James’s The Next Together series.

There are no words to descibe how much love I felt while reading Lauren James' debut novel, The Next Together. I fell head over heels in love with the characters and their reincarnations and felt a deep sadness after finishing it as I just wanted more. Another Together is perfect for giving you that. You can read Another Together without having read The Next Together as it doesn't spoil anything about the novel but I feel like it it perfect for reading afterwards. When you've finished the novel and you just need more of Katherine and Matthew and their phenomenal love stories. That's what this novella gave me.

I loved Another Together so much. I loved being transported back into the past with these characters that I fell so madly in love with while reading The Next Together. I quickly found myself almost finished the novella and I never wanted it to end. It ended far too quickly and I just wanted to read more and more and more. Lauren James could write full length novels about every single one of their lives and I still would be wanting more.

If you, like me, have finished The Next Together and are left wanting more this novella is perfect for you. I adored every moment of it and I can't wait to read the sequel to this series. It's fast becoming a favourite of mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment