Wednesday, December 28

Reviews: The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily (Dash and Lily #2)

The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily (Dash and Lily #2)
Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

Published By: Electric Monkey
Publication Date: October 6, 2016
Date Read: December 16, 2016
Genre: YA - Contemporary Romance
Source: Bought
Format: Paperback
Pages: 240
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Dash and Lily have been dating for nearly a year, but when Lily’s beloved grandfather falls ill, the repercussions take their toll on everyone. Even though they are still together, somehow the magic has gone out of their relationship and it’s clear that Lily has fallen out of love with life.

Action must be taken! Dash teams up with Lily’s brother and a host of their friends, who have just twelve days to get Lily’s groove back in time for Christmas.

After devouring Dash and Lily's Book of Dares I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. I fell in love with Rachel and David's writing and their characters and I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen to them next. The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily is a cute addition to the series and I enjoyed it.

Dash and Lily have been dating for a year but throughout the year things happen that make them distant with each other. Worse than that Lily is not excited for Christmas, which is her favourite time of the year. Dash and Langston put aside their differences to try and get Lily's Christmas spirit back, with some hilarious and adorable consequences.

I really liked The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily, it was cute and I really enjoyed it. I personally didn't think it was necessary and it didnt really add anything to the original story but it was a cute short christmas story and any fans of the original will enjoy it.

I really liked that Dash was as snarky yet cute as ever and you really get to see the softer side to him in this one. Lily made me sad throughout this book because she seemed like a different character but I loved seeing everything that happened with her to get the real Lily back.

If you're looking for a cute christmassy romance to read then this is definitely the book to read. It was enjoyable and well worth a read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment