Tuesday, February 21

Review: Fearless (Elementals #1.5)

Fearless (Elementals #1.5)
Brigid Kemmerer

Published By: K-Teen
Publication Date: July 31, 2012
Date Read: December 29, 2016
Genre: YA - Paranormal Romance
Source: Bought
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Being a force of nature doesn't keep you safe.

Hunter Garrity is used to watching his back. The kids at school sense something different about him. And they're right.

Hunter has powers that have nothing to do with how hard he can throw a punch.

Maybe that's what Clare Kasten is picking up. She's shy, quiet, and intense, but she's sought him out. There's no telling what she wants from him.

But Hunter knows enough to sense a secret when it's close. And getting close to Clare is a danger he's ready to face. . .
"They kept coming up with more creative ways to screw with him.
He kept coming up with more creative paths to travel."


I read the beginning of this series what feels like forever ago. Elemental, the prequel novella, and the first novel Storm were two stories that I just fell head over heels in love with. I don't entirely know why I didn't continue the series then but after looking for some novella's to read I can across Fearless which is the next story in the Elemental series and thought why not. I really loved this novella and it has made me want to binge read the rest of the series.

Hunter was a character that was in the first Elementals novel and I wasn't entirely sure how to take him. I couldn't decide whether he was a good guy or a bad guy and so I was really interested to read his story in this novella and see what he was all about. This novella is set before Hunter comes to town in Storm and I really felt for him. He didn't have the best upbringing and it made me even more curious as to what he is going to be like in the future novels.

I really enjoyed Hunter's novella and it certainly gives a little more insight into him as a character and his background. I really loved reading about what happened to him before the events of Storm and I'm really happy to hear that the third book of the series will be Hunter's story again.

This was a great little novella but the Merrick brothers were missing from this novella and I really missed them which made me not love this novella as much as I loved Elemental and Storm. I will be continuing the series now as I forgot how much I loved it and I can't wait to see what will happen with the other brothers and Hunter.

“I figured we’d catch you with a girl one day, but this isn’t quite the scenario I imagined.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment