Thursday, March 2

Wrap Up: February 2017


Hey Guys,
Can you believe it's March already? I can't believe how fast the first 2 months of this year have gone by. I'm super excited that it's March. There's lots of exciting things happening this month, Beauty and the Beast movie is out, the Before I Fall movie is releasing and the Fallen movie is releasing here in the UK too. Not to mention all the exciting books coming out this month.

Anyway here's my wrap up post for February.

Book Haul:

Hardcopies:






Heartless by Marissa Meyer
The Scarecrow Queen (The Sin Eater's Daughter #3) by Melissa Salisbury
Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands #2) by Alwyn Hamilton
Caraval (Caraval #1) by Stephanie Garber


E-Books:

Bought:


For Review:


Books Read in February 2017:


Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman - 3 Stars
Caraval (Caraval #1) by Stephanie Garber - 5 Stars
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - 5 Stars


Reviews Posted in February 2017:

2017 Challenges Update:

This year I am challenging myself to:
  • The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge
  • The 2017 Debut Author Challenge
  • The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge
  • The Zoella Book Club Challenge
The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge:


I am so happy with my progress on this challenge so far. I decided this month that instead of selecting books that fit in and adding them to my to read list I would just read what I want and see if they fit into the challenge. That is working so far. 
This month I read:
  • Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman (a book that was recommended to me but wasn't one I would have picked for myself) 
  • Caraval by Stephanie Garber (a book released in 2017)
  • Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (a book with a woman on the cover)
Challenge Total: 5/12



The 2017 Debut Author Challenge



I am so so happy to have made a start on this challenge. I am incredibly bad at reading books the year they come out, particularly debuts. I loved Caraval so if you haven't already read it, I highly recommend it.

Challenge Total: 1/5

The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge


No further update on this challenge. I read the Elementals series in January. Hoping to get another one added onto this in March.

Challenge Total: 1/5

The Zoella Book Club Challenge

I have loved the Zoella books I've read so far so I decided to start this challenge to read all of the others. I had already completed Everything Everything, The Sky Is Everywhere, The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily and The One We Fell in Love With before 2017. I read Lying About Last Summer this month. It was really good. I recommend you definitely read it.

Challenge Total: 5/16

Top 3 Books of February 2017:

What did you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment