Wednesday, May 3

Wrap Up: April 2017


Hey guys,
Can you believe its May already? This year is going soooo fast. April was a pretty awesome month. I got to re-read two favourite books and my most anticipated book of the year was delivered almost a week early. EEP!

Book Haul:

Hardcopies:




Replica (Replica #1) by Lauren Oliver
Roseblood by AG Howard
Perfect (Flawed #2) by Cecelia Ahern
A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J Maas

E-Books:

 
I was very lucky to get an ARC of The Dead List by JLA but unfortunately was unable to read it due to my very major phobia being a main theme in this one *sad face*

Books Read in April 2017:



How Hard Can Love Be? (Spinsted Club #2) by Holly Bourne - 5 Stars
What's A Girl Gotta Do? (Spinster Club #3) by Holly Bourne - 3 Stars
Blood Warrior (Alexa Montgomery #1) by HD Gordon - 5 Stars *RE-READ*
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J Maas - 5 Stars *RE-READ*
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J Maas - 5 Stars *RE-READ*
A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J Maas - 5 Stars

Reviews Posted in April 2017:


2017 Challenges Update:


This year I am challenging myself to:
  • The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge
  • The 2017 Debut Author Challenge
  • The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge
  • The Zoella Book Club Challenge
The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge


I am so happy with my progress in this challenge so far this year. Like last month rather than selecting books for the categories I just read what I wanted and then saw if any of them fit.

This month I read:

A Court of Thorns and Roses (Reread a book you rated 5 stars in 2015)
What's A Girl Gotta Do? (A book set in the UK)

Challenge Total: 8/12






The 2017 Debut Author Challenge


I didn't read any books for this challenge this month so I'm hoping to continue with this series next month.
 
Challenge Total: 1/5
 
The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge
 
 
This month I read book 2 and 3 in the Spinster Club Series by Holly Bourne, making this my second series completed for this challenge.
Challenge Update: 2/5

The Zoella Book Club Challenge


 
No further update on this challenge. I'm hoping to read more in May.
Challenge Total: 5/16
 
Top 3 Books of April 2017:
 

 


What did you read this month?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment